Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pilot Mandolin Rain CGC

That is Mani's new name. He finally has his CGC. He passed with flying colors. He did so well. I was scared because when we first got to the site, he saw the other dogs and started getting extremely jumpy and excited. I did not think he would perform as well as he did. I thought he would be super distracted and not even think twice about the possibility that I might be in the same country as him, let alone standing right next to him.

We tested at an agility center, hosted by the Atlanta Doberman Pinscher Club.

So that is Mani’s new name. We have not sent the papers to AKC yet, but that will be done soon. Now we can focus on agility and rally. Maybe even canine freestyle and defiantly more tricks. In December I am hoping to go to Silvia Trkman’s seminars in CA. Don’t know if I will make it though. I just thought it would be great for Mani. When I get my Pyr Shep, though, I am going to every thing she has in the States. Was even considering going to Slovenia and taking her puppy classes. =)) Hehe!

To see more pictures of Mani go to my other blog.

No comments: