Friday, June 12, 2009

CGC Testing!

Mani is finally getting his CGC! Tomorrow there is a testing near us and we are going, hopefully Mani will do amazingly and earn his CGC. Our biggest goal to overcome was sitting politely for strangers and recall. When Mani is approached my strangers he gets so excited that his body gets all wiggly and he cant help but jump up. He is such a puppy! We have been working on that but since Mani does not see ‘stranger’ he does not understand. He has been doing great though. With recall, he hates it. He is perfect off leash when I walk him and stuff, but if I want him to come to me and he is too far away for me to get him, the chances of him coming are about 29% or something lower. But it is so hard to train him because he knows when he has the lead on, so he is perfect when I have control. Anyway, the teat is going to be one a 20ft lead or something, so he should do well. We worked on some heeling today, we have not done any heeling for about 2 months. I take him out without a leash on, and when he was on a leash to go places he was not heeling. He did so well! Considering.

No comments: