Saturday, June 20, 2009

Agility and Party and Toys

Mani has his first ever agility lesson scheduled for Tuesday. I can’t wait; I just hope Mani will perform well. I am sure he will, just sometimes he gets so excited around new people, and you’d think he was the craziest most un-trainable dog in the world. I hope the trainer can understand.

We are going to a party tonight, one of Mani’s bestest friends is going to be there. His name is Kujo he is a Bichon Frise. He is so cute and fuzzy. Just like a white powder puff. They play so well together, they really love each other. We went hiking on Stone Mountain with them together, they loved it and Mani made it all the way up and down without any help. He was very tired afterwards though.

I made a makeshift teeter today and tried Mani on it. He loved it but the noise it made scared him a little. I was feeding him so many treat to trying to get him used to it that he got full very fast, I wish he was toy motivated. The only toy that motivates him is not a toy; it’s a real fox tail. All Mani wants to do is tear it up. I am looking for something, like an old long sock or another piece of fabric that I can boil in meat juice. Maybe that will work. He likes animal smells, but where can I find a toy that smells like an animal?

No comments: