Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Video

I woud like to post something new at least once a day. So.....

I am putting a new video together for youtube. Since my camera is giving me trouble I have to re-record all the film that I have on my other camera. I had been planning to do this project for a long time, well since I heard about it. But I have been getting set bad due to technical difficulties and many other issues. So I finally think that I may be able to get all the preperation done and finish what I need to. So that I can be ready to start tomorrow. Yes, I said it, Tomorrow! Kinda short notice, I know and I just hope I am ready.

The project that I am going to be doing is called the 21 Day Project. You upload a video on youtube everyday for 21 days in the hopes of reaching your overall goal. I just hope to get more subscribers and people noticing how great a dog trainer I am. Here is the videro to the lady who started it all.....



Enjoy!

No comments: