Monday, July 13, 2009

Plans.....

At the party on Saturday night, Mani did amazingly. For his very first time doing agility with other people and dogs around him. He only ran away from me during a course twice. The first was when we were starting and I tried a lead out he did the first jump then bolted to the nearest person to say hi. The second time we were starting the course again, the first two jumps were heading in the direction toward people and dogs. He did both jumps saw his friend Lucy in here crate and bolted towards her and jumped on her owners lap giving kisses and everything. Both times were his faults. I had nothing to do with it. I usually blame myself for what he did wrong but those two times were not handler errors. Other than that he and I did great. We did three very hard courses. He did his first 12 pole weaves.

On Sunday we went dock diving, well Mani did not. We went with a friend to her class; the class was pretty much empty so Mani got a chance to swim a little bit. After that we did a little walking and agility. Mani was so tired and so hot but he did whatever I asked him to do.

I am not going to be able to blog too much in the next few weeks. I have family in from California. They all want to go sightseeing and exploring. We are going to Savannah this week. We are going to see ghost and haunting. Hehe! Mani is going with us. I really wish I could have found a kennel to board him at. Oh well. He is just going to have to tuff it.

No comments: