Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update!

I guess it's about time that I update this blog. I have been busy with school, with all the traveling and training I have gotten far behind. Mani has been doing great. Class on Thursday night was great! He was so fast, we had him jump 12" for the first time in a very long time, and he was awesome. I don’t know what it was but he was flying. He was so fast he flew off the teeter a couple times. Now we have a new problem, I now have to baby-sit him on the teeter. That is now all of the contact obstacles and the weave poles that I need to stay with him. He is going so fast that I am really learning how to handle a fast dog. The really good news is that I can finally do some rear crosses. He was so slow before that we were never able to do that. I really hope he keeps his speed up. Especially for the TDAA Trial coming up next month. We are going to be outside in a big horse arena and I cant wait to see how fast he runs this time. The last time we were in a horse area for a trial, NADAC, he left me in his dust.
I will try to update more often now. Jillian is doing good. We have had a breakthrough in her agility training, she is not afraid of the jumps anymore, and if you ask really nicely she might jump over it, might.





New pictures of Jillian on My Picture Blog.

New pictures of Mani to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is the sweetest little dog ever! I'm getting a papillon of my own as soon as I'm done studying. Which breeder did you get him from?

- Monica