Saturday, October 3, 2009

Petit Prix is in a week!!

I cant wait for TDAA Nationals! I hope we do really well. Mani has been doing good in his training. He is gaining speed and confidence. Besides a little hick-up with his contacts he was great. But recently he has been doing a really bad job with his weave poles. He can get the entry, if I set him up correctly, but he has been missing poles and such. I think part of it is the new weave pole we are training on they are the wider USDAA pole. Mani likes the tighter ones. We will train once before we leave for Nationals. I am not expecting it to be as hard as we are used to in training.

We leave Thursday morning at like 3:00am. Friday is like a regular trial, so if we do well then we will be in Superior class. That would be so cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well dang, maybe I'll bring some weave poles with me and you can come over & train in the evening. See you soon.

Regards,
Bud Houston