Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trial Videos!

I finally have the videos to the trial. (lost the camera) Not all of our runs were video taped but here are some.

Here is our first standard run on Saturday!



Here is our second standard on Sunday, I was really happy about this Q because we blew our first standard run that day!



This last run was a jumpers course, I love jumpers. But Mani and I never seem to flow together on a jumpers course, maybe I need to rethink my favorites!




This was the last run on Sunday. He was a little out of it, we both were. We had just gone for a really long walk around the property in the hot sun before this run.
Overall I am very happy with how we did!
 
We are competing in our very first AKC trial this weekend (4-24 and 4-25). I cant wait. I am sure Mani will do great. I just hope I could say the same about myself. Anyways, I dont know what the novice rules are but I am sure we can Q everything, and come back with 2 legs towards a title.
 
YAY!

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Yay Mani!!!!!!! That was awesome!!!! Congrats on the Qs. I know this is way after the fact but I'm way behind on reading blogs. Can't wait to read how the AKC weekend went. :)