Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blues n' Q's

Blues N' Q's 16/52, originally uploaded by LAlivin13.
This past weekend at our first AKC agility trial Mani was AWSOME. It was our most sucessful trial. We got blues n' Q's every run. I am so happy.

Our first run Saturday was Novice Jumpers w/ Weaves



Our second run Saturday was Novice Standard. He gave me quite a fright, when he came out of that tunnel. He was so fast that he slid all the way to the very edge of the table before he was able to stop himself. If he had come off the table, it would be a fault. That has happend to us before at a trial.





This last run is Sunday Novice Jumpers W/ Weaves. I really liked this course; unfortunately, I was not able to walk it before I ran the course with Mani. In the video you can see me looking around trying to read numbers, then I would look at the judge to see if her hand went up to call an off-course fault. We were still able to Q' and place first!



Our last run on Sunday was awful. We still Q'd and placed first, but that was only because the other dogs that ran against Mani were eliminated. Mani was very unfocused and not listening. I was still happy with his performance, though.

Blues n' Q's all weekend. I am so thrilled!

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Way to go Mani!!!!! What an awesome job. Congrats!