Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The nerdy, the rush, the adventure

Had a great time with Hillary here. So much fun. Quite an adventure!
We were so busy the whole time, barely enough time to sleep at all.


We played around my house with the dogs for a bit.




 But mostly, we just spent all of our time at the movie theater.



We went to the midnight premiere of The Avengers after a full day of:
The Ultimate Marvel Movie Marathon at the theater.
Then straight home, picked up the dogs, and rushed to a trial. No sleep.
48hrs with only maybe 2hrs of sleep in the car while one of us was driving.


I was so tired and out of it at the trial. I just couldn't focus. But I was still pretty glad to be there!
Even though I missed the walk through for both Mani and Twister's Standard class,
Mani finished his MX title and Twister had a beautiful run.
Both dogs were great in JWW.
Both Qd, Mani a Double Q and Twister finished his AXJ title!!


That night after the trial, we were going to go see The Avengers again.
(The second time in less than 24hrs).
Yeah, it was that good!
But instead both of us fell asleep across my bed and slept for a full 12hrs straight.


Then Saturday, Hillary and I, along with all the Paps, went to a ring rental at the facility that is going to host the 2013 Papillon National Specialty agility trial. Very nice site. Lucky to be this close to it and be able to check it out before the trial next year. :)


Sunday was kind of a blur. I was still pretty tired. And Mani was acting a little funny.
I think he was a little sick. Mia had just started coming into heat, and threw him off his game.
He was slow, distracted and a little unhappy in Standard that morning. 
But completely turned himself around for Jumpers with a really nice run and a 3rd placement!



Here are a couple videos from the weekend.








4 comments:

Dresden said...

Hahaha, seriously, best week I've had in a LONG time.

Get pumped for a very toned down "adventurific" event(s) this summer :D

Nicole said...

looks like so much fun!!!!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

You must have liked the avengers then? Sounds like a busy weekend but retty good! Love watching your runs, thanks for posting them ;-)

Achieve1dream said...

Wow sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend!! Congrats on the Qs and titles. :D I'll have to come back and watch the videos later. My internet is being so slow today.