Friday, August 12, 2011

New Trick - Coming Soon


I have been working on a new trick with Mani. I should be ale to get a video and post it soon. We have been working on it for only a few days since he knew most of the key behaviors needed for the trick. Like to roll-over and to hold something in his mouth. Here is a video of the trick by Silvia Trkman  and her awesome dogs of LoLaBu Land.
She has been my main inspiration for teaching dog tricks. It is quite amazing what she can train a dog to do.





For more videos from Silvia Trkman check out her YouTube Channel Here!

3 comments:

Dresden said...

Can't wait to see his new trick :D

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

I can not wait to see the new trick. Sylvia is fantastic, I am loving her agility foundations long distance class, and loved puppy class, and love her dvds-we think she is pretty awesome

Achieve1dream said...

I can't wait to see the new trick. I love watching Sylvia's videos. She's an amazing trainer and had some awesome dogs. :)