Friday, July 29, 2011

Beginnings!

Twister (Baby Dog) has his first agility trial tomorrow. I am so excited yet extremely nervous at the same time. I have no idea what to expect but I am hoping for the best. He is a great awesome little guy and I love him to death. He listens, he is great on all of the peices of equiptment, and he is super fast. What could go wrong, right?!

Here is a video of him a couple weeks ago in the backyard on a really hot humid day. He was slow but he did pretty much everything I asked of him correctly. Love him!

2 comments:

Achieve1dream said...

What a cutie! I bet he'll do great. Be sure to let us know how if goes please.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Good luck, cant wait to hear how it goes-have a great time. I could not see the video, but I will check back to see if it is showing up for me later.