Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let's get TAChY!

Mani and I are competing in a TDAA Agility trial this weekend. This one is going to be the best one EVER! Mani should be getting his TACh (TDAA Agility Championship). I cannot belive that it is finally happening. I WILL have videos. He needs 3 Standard Q's for TACh and TAM, and 3 Games Q's for his TMAG2.

We are also going to an AKC trial next month, hopefully Mani can get his Open agility title (at least). So we will finally be in Excellent-A. But we will see. I know people who have been in Open for 3 1/2 years before they got the title and moved up.

More to come. BTW- I may be getting another Pap soon! More tricks YAY!!

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to see the videos.

And I'm totally jealous you might be getting another Pap! Send one down my way lol. :) I can't wait to see/hear more about him/her!!