Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ohio News!

Mani and I flew to Ohio for an agility trial. A TDAA Trial. Of course Mani and I did really well. We gained another Title! Yay! It was not the Title I was hoping for but good anyway. It was his Games 1 title. TG1. So Mani has yet another new name.

Pilot Mandolin Rain CGC TBAD TG1

We are going to the Petit Prix, TDAA National. We have sent our entries in. Unfortunately we are not going to be at the level I was hoping for but at least we are going.

Overall we did really well that weekend. We only need one leg in Standard and Games in order to gain a Title in each. I cant wait till our next opportunity.

1 comment:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

LOL... can't believe you are already flying to agility trials. Although much easier with a small dog. Glad you are doing well. Congrats.